customer checkin our store
people support & work in store
Do you have any questions?
If I notice an additional charge from my wireless provider, will Easytripgo reimburse for my additional expenses?
If mobile devices are not connected to the Easytripgo hotspot, customers may be charged additionally from their wireless provider.
Easytripgo will not reimburse additional charges from wireless providers
I forgot to add a discount code at checkout, will Easytripgo issue a credit or refund?
Where does Easytripgo have covered?
After the estimated shipping day but have not received my order?
Can I change my shipping option after I place my order?
Are you stuck loading at the status page?
1. Physically move around or change your location.
2. Power off your hotspot and wait for 10 minutes.
3. If nothing improves, please call or email customer support.
What about cruise ships?
What about airplanes?
Fair Use Policy
Our goal at Easytripgo is to provide high-speed internet access to our users! To ensure we optimize our data network to provide the best speeds to our customers worldwide, we practice an industry standard Fair Use Policy. Our Fair Use Policy is consistent with most mobile carriers and broadband company policies for mobile data usage. Because our network is a limited resource, customers who take a disproportionately high amount of data may experience reduced network speeds, based on location and service, so that we protect Fair Usage for all.
The Fair Use Policy only applies to the following service plans:
• Unlimited Global Daypass
• Unlimited Monthly Subscription
What can I do to avoid reduced speeds?
Why can’t I connect and register my Easytripgo E1 device hotspot?
1. Locate your unique WiFi network/SSID & password or QR code: This can be found at the bottom of your hotspot. You can connect your Easytripgo E1 device network to any personal device.
2. Once you are connected to your Easytripgo E1 device network, you may follow the steps to register.
If you are still having problems registering your Easytripgo E1 device hotspot, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (MY) and include your full Easytripgo E1 device SN#.
Why can’t I power and connect my hotspot?
1. Charge the device with the provided USB-C cable: Plug the charging cable into Easytripgo E1 device and connect to a power source. (Included accessory: 1x Easytripgo USB-C cable)
2. Power on your Easytripgo E1 device for the first time: Press and hold power button to turn on your hotspot.
Why can’t I connect if I am in a country that is covered?
Here are few things you can try if your coverage is affected:
• Power off your Easytripgo E1 device and wait for 10 minutes.
• Go to a location with good cellular signal:
o By the windows
o Higher floors